Thursday 20 August 2009

ANTHONY PARASOLE



His latest mix for mnml ssg is nothing short of amazing, I swear to god I was blown-afuckin-way by this guys seamless transitions and fine track arrangement/selection.
He begins with the glorious Fred P ( aka Black Jazz Consortium ) another rising name over at the NY house scene, whose deep house tracks differ from dreamy to drum heavy. (The
actual track on the mix is unreleased so bonus!)

I can't say I've heard every track on this mix but some names I like include: the funky Metro Area, Claude Von Stroke and Dead
Prez???
I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for any of this guys
future releases, also note he recently started a label with Levon Vincent another NY based performer.

This is one of my favourite mixes I've heard this year, it gives me a fresh look at house and where its going. This mix progresses from very dark sounds to the most up lifting of house
synths. His ability to marry the two is incredible.



mnml ssgs mx32: anthony parasole
http://www.fairtilizer.com/tracks/45331/download

Track List

1- Fred P - Mind in Flight "unreleased coming out soon"(Soul People Music)
2- Dj Qu & David S- Fight From Beyond (Strength)
3- Solab - Distant Galaxy (Lifeworld)
4- Dj Joey Anderson - Thee Analysis (Exchange Place)
5- Metro Area - Rhythm Reel (Environ)
6- Zachary Lubin- Introduction to algorithms (Axis Records)
7- Omar S - Track #8 (Fxhe)
8- Dj Qu - Air's Force (Semesters)
9- Morphosis- Anat (Morphine)
10- Obsolete Music Technology- Lowjack (Emphasis)
11-The Oliverwho Factory- U Don't Know (Madd Chaise)
12-Samuli Kemppi- Avaruusraita (Pakkas)
13-Levon Vincent- Games Dub (Underground Quality)
14-James Kumo- Fluid (Delsin)
15-Intrinsic- Tachyon (Emphasis)
16-Claude Vonstroke- Storm on Lake Saint Claire (dirtybird)
17-Jackmaster Corky- Dimension 106 (Creme Jak)
18-Dead Prez - It's Bigger Then Hip Hop (Loud
)

No comments:

Post a Comment