Wednesday 12 August 2009

BACK TO BASICS



I didn't realise that the last time I used Traktor or even recorded a mix was almost a month ago now. I feel as if I have matured over my summer vacation. I had a lot of time to think about my mixing style and how to make it tighter, I think starting from scratch, just EQ's and Tempo matching would be an excellent way of strengthing my vitals. Also utilizing loops and using existing drops and build ups as opposed to always relying on Traktor's effects would make more of an honest mixer outta me...
Below is a mix of a few tracks I have been listening to quite a lot this week, its mostly just EQs and Filters being changed, but as I mentioned: back to basics right : 0


Mini Mix 2009/08/12











Track List:

Marko Furstenberg - Ratsholz

Matthias Meyer - Tout Va Bien (Original Mix)

Joerg Burger - Polyform 1

No comments:

Post a Comment